Skip to content

Providing Solutions…Delivering Results

Licenses and documents are part of your personal and business life. But knowing what you need and how to get it can be challenging in Laos. Obtaining a driver’s license and vehicle registration can get confusing. Marrying a Lao national can be a time-consuming process.

Going into business takes processing documents to the next level. Leasing land and real estate may present an unfamiliar situation. You’ll need business and tax licenses, and documents to start or buy a company and hire foreigners.

Chris Barth Expat & Visa Services can guide you over many of the hurdles you may face:

Personal Expat Services
Visa services 
• Marriage Licenses for foreigners marrying Lao nationals
• Exit stamp & documentation for children born in Laos with a foreign parent.
• 5-year Lao driver’s license and car registration
• Permanent residency for foreigners in Laos for 5-plus years
• 30-year land leases
• Mediation between foreigners and Lao officials
• Other document processing and notarization

Business Services
• Business & tax licenses
• Foreign employment quota documents
• Lao & foreign company licenses and transfers
• Work certificates for foreigners

Chris Barth Expat & Visa Services has been successfully providing solutions and delivering results for more than 10 years. Contact Us.

Contact Us

Contact Form

Respond by: